we all know that PAN card is one of the important documents to carry by taxpaying candidates across India. It is mainly issued by the Income-tax department to track all the transactions happening across the nation. It will also be more convenient for the government to check out the transactions. Generally, PAN card has 10 unique character code allotted for the respective candidates of India. Apart from this process, it is mainly used as an identity for many verification processes like applying for a passport and other government processes. you should attach link aadhar with pan card because recently government of india released the system.
Link Aadhar With Pan Card @eaadhaar
On the other side, Aadhar card is mainly playing the vital role among the Indian citizens. It has 12 digit numbers which is mainly said to be the proof for government process. Also, we know that aadhar card has become one of the main documents to use for every purpose. For example, to apply for a bank loan, applying for a passport, purchasing SIM and many purposes. It is also mainly considered as the identification document for the respective person of India. For your information, this card mainly contains every detail of the candidate that includes demographic information as well as biometric. you can easy way to link aadhar with your pan
Aadhar Link With Pan Card
However for the entire government services and plans, the aadhar card has become mandatory for the verification process. This is the reason that why it becomes more essential. According to the recent sources, the government has announced that linking aadhar card with PAN has become mandatory for Indian citizens. So, the candidates are requested to follow the rule and complete the process on or before the final date allotted by them. here you can also aadhar link with pan card from the official website link we given below
Importance of Aadhar link with PAN card
By following this linking process, the government will able to track the transactions of the individual easily, where the identification like address will be verified through the process of Aadhar card. Also, the government will prevent tax evasion along with multiple PAN cards. As we all know that most of the candidates are trying for multiple PAN cards to avoid paying the taxes. However, this process will be the best solution.
Steps to follow
- First of all, it is very important for the candidates to link PAN card with Aadhar card by visiting the Income-tax department site. At this condition, you need to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, you should log on to the e-filing portal of Income tax department by just entering user ID along with password and date of birth.
- Once, if you entered into the site, a pop-up window might be appearing on the screen which will ask you to link your PAN with Aadhar card.
- Now, you should enter all the required details like name, gender, Date of birth and other details as per the instruction.
- Before the submission, you need to check out all the required details are given correct which should be matching with aadhar card.
- If all the given details are matched, then you can enter your aadhar number and select the option “Link now”.
- Finally, the pop-up message will be appearing on the screen that PAN and Aadhar card has been linked successfully.
if you want to know more information about aadhar card like how to update aadhar card and aadhar card download by name and all information about aadhar